Thursday, August 18, 2011

My first blog!!!

I don't know where to start or what topic and theme for my blog. I hope it's okay so far.   What made me want to do this?  I thought why not express on my own blog. What I am doing or thinking or what mood I am in? Not that I am planning to fill in my detail in my life. No you nosy people! I have to admit that I am addicted to Facebook. After a while on FB, I got bored with it because you really can't write long post status and the limit is up to 500 characters, is that right?  Oh well, then whenever I take a picture or share something and I like to tell the story about it.  I have few friends who does their own blog and I enjoyed reading their blog.  I thought why can't I do one? So here I am.  I might need to do few mending on my blog. I love red. I couldn't get a red car so I can get red blog! so stay tune....

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Gladys. Congratulations on your first few posts. :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete