Friday, January 4, 2013

A zit at my age?

When I woke up and saw a zit on my face. I was frowning and said, You are late, I am not a teenager! Don't touch it and don't pop it. When I was at work, I was looking at my zit how red it is and looks like it was going to pop. I thought of putting old remedy using Vick's ( yes that chest rubbing) or toothpaste, or lemon or whatever I have in my bathroom medicine cabinet tonight. But in few hours I started to rub then picking then it got popped. Darn! But relief at the same time. It's funny because I tell my teenager kids not to touch and pop it. They listen to me but I don't listen to my own advice! Here my late zit.

2 comments:

  1. I have been breaking out like crazy for months now and it is really pissing me off. I swear I'm going through my second teenage-hood on my way to my second childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel like that sometime and more than just 2nd teenage-hood!!!

      Delete