Friday, January 11, 2013

Double slumber party

I found out last night at dinner that both of my daughers who's in first year of college (currently at home on winter break) and a 4th grader are having a sleepover at our house tonight! Okay,who approved this, I asked?  They said nothing and I look at my husband and he said, sure why not? Alright, my oldest daughter did mentioned to me last week so I forgot and the youngest decided to do it at the last minute. I have no problem but it just took me by surprised My mind is running like crazy, we need to clean up here and there. Must go to the grocery to get the food and drink for snack, dinner and breakfast. I don't know why I freaked out, my youngest only has one friend and the oldest got four friends who are grown-up. Maybe, I thought the slumber party was going turn into wild party but it might get loud in the middle of the night. I remembered my days back then, don't you? Laughing, talking, eating, staying up late, and watching scary or dumb movie and making prank calls!

So far they are having fun!

Sorry no picture available.

No comments:

Post a Comment