Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mexican Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins

While I was home not feeling good and I was in the mood for sweet but healthy. Luckly, I found this post from the blogger, Unknown Mami. She shared a recipe that caught my attention, Mexican Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins. That sound yummy and healthy and I went straight to the indgredients hoping I have everything I need without steppping out of the house. Bingo, I got everything. I waste no time and went into my kitchen to whip it up.  I love the Nestle Abuelita chocolate powder.  I was excited that it came in powder and much easier than the chocolate disc. The chocolate disc, you would have to melt it with hot water or milk but it takes time to melllllllt. Sometime, I would grate it and ended up with band-aids. Not a pretty sight.  They are my favorite hot chocolate I drink during the winter or whenever I crave for it.  So, I finally made the muffins and I love it.  The whole family like it, too. I was hoping more for me but that's okay.  I can't eat all this by myself but I ate four uffins and they are not giant as Costco Muffins!  I hope you will try it and here the reciepe I got from Unknown Mami. http://www.unknownmami.com/2013/01/mexican-chocolate-oatmeal-muffins.html


Mexican Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment